browse class styles
more yoga services
Yoga brings about inner and outer strength by uniting the body with the mind through the practice of physical postures, meditation, breath work and chanting. Practising yoga can be a mystical as well as magical experience that is very different from traditional Western “workouts.”
Yoga is an ancient practice — ascetics in Northern India used yogic techniques from 500 BCE (some argue earlier) to liberate themselves from what they feared was an endless cycle of rebirth.
Yoga practices and aims have changed a lot since then and nowadays students come to class for a myriad of reasons — maybe you want to improve your flexibility and cardiovascular health. Or perhaps your goals are different and you would like to achieve a heightened state of mental awareness or a sense of peace. All of these are possible.
Whatever your reasons, we welcome you to triyoga — an oasis in a bustling capital city.
Our teachers are renowned globally. They are the best in what they do, and will show you how to strengthen your body with postures and movement, teach you how to train and focus your mind, and show you how to channel your energy with breathing and meditation techniques.
Every time you step on your yoga mat at triyoga, our aim is to help you connect to and become part of an ever-evolving and powerful tradition that has the power to transform your life.
benefits of yoga include:
- Strengthens and tones the core muscles
- Increases muscles definition throughout the body
- Improves flexibility
- Strengthens the joints and contributes to better bone health
- Supports the function of the circulatory and respiratory systems
- Increases capacity and strength of the lungs
- Massages and encourages fresh oxygenated blood to the internal organs
- Balances the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems
- Aids better quality and more restful sleep
- Supports digestive health
Helps maintain and improve mental and emotional health
- Reduces the level of the stress hormone cortisol, helping to alleviate the symptoms of stress and anxiety
- Helps to build resilience to the effects of stress and anxiety
- Improves cognitive function, boosts memory and sharpens concentration
- Increases overall body awareness
- Increases the neurotransmitter dopamine, which lifts the mood and helps you feel happier
- Improves your relationship with yourself, which in turn helps with improving your relationships with other people