The first triyoga in Primrose Hill opened its doors on the 19th February, 2000 and whilst we’ve all changed (thanks to yoga of course), our aim is the same: to inspire and help people lead healthier lives, in whatever way they want. We now have 4 beautiful centres in Camden, Chelsea, Ealing and Shoreditch, plus online classes and workshops so people can stay connected to our community from all across the world.
triyoga was founded with the intention of creating the highest quality centres for true wellbeing. Places that combine the three key elements of yoga, Pilates and treatments (with some updates such as Reformer Pilates, Gyrotonic and Barre) and that support a community of teachers, therapists, students and staff who feel triyoga is their home – that they belong here.
In all of our centres, we have sought to honour both the history of yoga as well its ever-changing landscape. We work with the best teachers who offer a broad range of authentic styles, so that people can find a class and teacher that suits them. We hope that by offering this variety, everyone can develop a practice that they enjoy and benefit from.
triyoga owes its history and its future to the love and hard work of all the people who work or teach here, past and present; those who have invested in us; all the students and clients who have practised in our studios or visited us to see our therapists or our cafés and, ultimately, to grace.
Welcome to triyoga.
We’ve created each triyoga centre to be a sanctuary away from the noise and bustle of London life; somewhere calm and tranquil, that can be a part of people’s everyday lives. We believe everyone can try yoga and invite all to experience the practice.
There is something for everyone at triyoga, including:
- London’s best yoga + Pilates teachers
- multiple styles of yoga, from flowing + dynamic, to restorative + meditative
- mat Pilates classes
- barre classes
- sound healing, gong baths and meditation classes
- 1:1 yoga sessions
- Reformer Pilates classes at Camden + Shoreditch
- equipment Pilates + 1:1 sessions
- complimentary mats + props in all classes
- online classes – practise from the comfort of home whenever you like
- cafes on site serving nourishing dishes + drinks
- complimentary products, showers + change rooms, with hair drying + styling tools
- free* infrared sauna access at Ealing + Camden (with a membership or credits pack)
- community spaces with seated areas + free wifi
- a suite of treatment options including massage, acupuncture, women’s health + more
We offer a suite of workshops and events with the best yoga teachers and wellness practitioners from the UK and further afield. Click here to learn more about workshops, and here to discover our teacher training and CPD opportunities.
We believe in mindful movement for a holistic health and wellbeing experience. All are welcome here.
Interested in joining or visiting? Tap below to see our pricing options.