about meditation + mindfulness
Meditation is a core practice of yoga that is available to everyone. You don’t have to be an experienced yoga practitioner to reap the benefits of this profound and time-tested practice.
At triyoga, our classes combine meditation and mindfulness to create a deeply nurturing experience and an opportunity for you to pause and reflect within your day. An experienced teacher will guide you through the class and may incorporate a combination of breathing, yoga and guided visualisation techniques, which can also be integrated into everyday life.
- Around 20 meditation and mindfulness classes a week
- From 30 minutes to 1 hour
- Classes from £8.50 or save with a 10 class pass for £70
- Classes for all levels, from beginners to experienced practitioners
new to meditation + mindfulness?
benefits of meditation + mindfulness
- Builds a deep and long-lasting connection to your true self
- Alleviates the symptoms of and builds resilience to the effects of stress and anxiety
- Improves sleep quality and alleviates insomnia
- Supports with improving the quality of our relationships
- Boosts and improves brain function, improving concentration, memory and ability to process information and think clearly
- Aids with boosting immunity and improves metabolism