Are you a business wanting to improve your staff’s wellbeing?
Work-related stress and anxiety is the leading cause of ill health and sickness absence in the UK:
- 15.8 million days of sickness absence caused by mental health issues (including depression, stress and anxiety) in the UK
- 84% of managers feel that employee wellbeing is their responsibility
- 35% report having no workplace facilities or services that could help mental health and wellbeing
Introducing wellbeing initiatives into your organisation can make a huge and positive difference to your staff – and your organisation. We are entering a new age of wellness provision, where our excellent teachers can be brought together easily to assist those that need support.
We believe that there is no ‘one way’ to improve wellbeing – it is a holistic approach across multiple areas. We offer virtual wellbeing sessions and events to help employees overcome issues that they may be struggling with, or to inspire with alternative options to look after their health. The aim is to build good habits and coping strategies – equipping them with their own wellness toolkits to utilise and incorporate into their working lives.
Would you like to become a triyoga partner?
- 450 classes a week across 30+ styles – in-person in our five London centres or remotely via live-stream
- Discounts off all classes – from beginners yoga to advanced, vinyasa flow to yin yoga and every style in between
- Bespoke classes, workshops and events – run by our collective of excellent teachers and therapists
- Workplace wellness consultations
- Virtual wellness days
If you are interested in finding out how we can help, please email [email protected]
“I have been practicing at triyoga for nearly two years. I am a senior manager in a large organisation and started practising yoga initially from a physical health point of view. What I underestimated was how much it would influence the way I manage my team and my working relationships. Colleagues have remarked on how much more considered I am when asked to make a decision and noticed that I have a calmer approach to challenging situations. A colleague who has just returned from maternity remarked on how different I seem – ‘more chilled out’ than she had known me previously and I know that I am learning to manage my stress levels at work in a much more positive way. Apart from having an amazing teacher the practice has had a significant impact on both my personal and professional lives” – Debbie, BBC Studios