work with us
triyoga is committed to making a difference in the world. Our mission is to uplift everyone we serve, by providing real connection, and the highest quality teaching, therapies and services in a truly welcoming environment. Whatever your role with us, there’s an opportunity here for you to make a difference to people’s lives by providing exceptional, uplifting service.
front of house team
Our front of house staff have a passion for delivering great service, and an ability to foster real connections with people. They are responsible for creating a welcoming environment from the moment anybody walks though our doors, and play a crucial role in ensuring that the centre runs smoothly.
Who we are looking for: Light-hearted yet hard-working people who have proven experience in delivering exceptional service to clients, and thrive on working in a vibrant environment. If that sounds like you, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we do receive a very high volume of applications for front of house roles, so it may take some time to process your application. However, we always like to hear from excellent people, so don’t let that put you off from getting in touch.
Centre Assistants are an integral part of the triyoga community and assist the Front of House teams with housekeeping throughout our centres. We ask you to commit to the same 4 hour shift every week, and in return, you will receive unlimited yoga, mat Pilates and barre at any centre, once your probation shifts have been completed.
If you are interested in becoming a Centre Assistant, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com, explaining why you are interested in the role.
We are seeking an experienced marketing manager who will develop and lead key marketing initiatives and drive growth across all areas of the business. The successful candidate will be an inspiring leader with excellent communication skills, and a proven track record of delivering successful marketing campaigns. They will have experience building brands and communities – ideally within the health and wellness industry – and will bring a dynamic and strategic approach to the marketing department. This is an excellent opportunity to join triyoga at an exciting time in its growth.
- Team Leadership and development: Management of the marketing team
- Strategy:develop and execute marketing plans and measurable promotions for all departments within timelines and budget; Work with management team to increase client attraction, retention and business growth
- Brand and product development:identify marketing opportunities and launch new products and services; develop and present new creative concepts; evolve the triyoga brand
- Communications: manage all internal and external communications including newsletters, website, and print materials
- Reporting: analyse and report on all relevant KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis
- Budgeting:Manage annual budget and achieve financial targets and marketing objectives
- Design + Creative:develop marketing materials with external agency and write effective copy for print and web
- Digital Marketing:oversee and build digital marketing strategy and editorial calendar as well as overseeing the website and social media strategy
- PR + Advertising: develop PR strategy with external agency and manage all advertising
Core Competencies + Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience, including 2 years experience managing a team
- The ability to think and plan strategically, solve problems and be creative
- Proven results developing and driving digital, social media, PR and media initiatives from inception to execution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Google Analytics and Adwords
- Excellent people and managerial skills, with a reputation for being inspirational, hardworking and flexible; willing to get involved in all areas of the business
- Tolerance for ambiguity, required for working in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in the health and wellness industry with knowledge of yoga, treatments and Pilates is an asset.
Start date July 2018, based in Primrose Hill. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject heading ‘Marketing Manager’ by Friday 1 June 2018.
marketing assistant (3 days per week)
triyoga is seeking a digitally literate, results-oriented marketing assistant to join our team. This part-time role is ideal for someone in the earlier stages of their marketing career who has good foundational knowledge of digital marketing, and wants to build upon it. This will be a fast-paced role that has the ability to make a significant impact to triyoga at an important stage of our growth. This role will report to the Marketing Manager. Key responsibilities include:
- Executing social strategy, including paid and organic content
- Ensuring that centres all have correct, effective marketing literature on display
- Working with external digital agencies where relevant
- Working with the marketing team to deliver campaigns that will bring in new clients, and retain existing ones.
The successful candidate will be:
- a performance-driven marketer, with the ability to effectively test + measure campaigns
- confident at writing and editing copy for readability and online performance
- able to produce and interpret key marketing reports
- able to work independently as well as part of a wider team
- someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- knowledgeable about the latest developments in digital marketing
Applicants must also hold a marketing degree or have at least 1 year’s experience in a digital marketing role. Knowledge of yoga is an advantage, but not essential.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, with the subject heading ‘Digital Marketing Assistant’ by 9am on Tuesday 8 May 2018.
retail manager (3 days per week)
We’re looking for an experienced all-round retailer to join us at triyoga. In this role you will be responsible for the strategic and day-to-day management of the retail area at triyoga, and the achievement of annual budgets and targets. You will be expected to manage and lead a team of fully trained, motivated and engaged retail assistants who deliver first class client experience.
Our aim for triyoga retail is to offer an expertly curated range of excellent products, at the right price. All products need to be in line with the triyoga brand, as well as lifestyle enhancers. Our suppliers must be environmentally aware, and we support small businesses and suppliers who are affiliated with fair trade and/or donate to charity.
- Strong experience in buying and merchandising
- Multi-site management within a retail function
- A proven track record of setting and achieving annual budgets and targets
- An ability to work autonomously and strategically
- Proven leadership and people management skills
- An interest in yoga and well-being would be beneficial.
Location: Across multiple triyoga locations, but based in Primrose Hill.
Start date July 2018. To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, (using ‘Retail Manager’ in the email subject line) by Friday 1 June 2018.
website administrator (4-5 days per week)
triyoga is looking for a efficient, results-driven website administrator with a passion for eCommerce to join our team. Our new website launched in August 2017, and features a groundbreaking integration with the mindbody online API, which triyoga uses for all of its bookings. We’re looking for someone who will help us to continue to optimise the performance of our site, as well as managing triyoga’s ongoing relationship with mindbody online.
Web Agency Lead – To be the single point of contact for raising all website bugs and managing through to resolution.
Product Management – Responsibility for the creation and update of new services, appointments, staff records etc in Mindbody and the website API; Provide in-house training and technical assistance in Mindbody, Wordpress and website API tasks
Web Optimisation: Develop web testing routines and procedures ie. Monitor checkout funnel and errors, monitor schedule searches with no results; Plan and manage web optimization road-map in consultation with internal teams and web agency.
Mindbody Online Lead: Stay abreast of new features and functionality and monitor / plan system scalability in line with business growth plans and peak periods; Evaluate new system features and functions and ensure that triyoga is following Mindbody best practice; Manage the triyoga mindbody app; Be the main point of contact for Mindbody-related customer feedback
Reporting: Produce regular performance reporting in Excel for other triyoga departments (e.g. marketing/yoga)
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong organisational skills, with a methoical, process-driven approach
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work independently, be proactive and take initiative
- Google Analytics experience
- Strong Excel Skills
- Result-driven and suited to a fast-paced environment
Would be a benefit:
- Mindbody online experience
- WordPress experience
- A passion for yoga, Pilates and/or complementary therapies
At triyoga we ask for around five years’ teaching experience; the majority of our teachers have around 10 and some as many as 20 years. Why five? It’s not absolute but we believe those early years raise the bar of excellence where the skills of observation, adaptation, communication and compassion are honed.
Teachers learn a lot about alignment, philosophy and mudras in books and in the classes that we attend yet there’s something more priceless gained in the many years working directly with students where compassion and patience lay the fertile groundwork for self-exploration.
The “five year rule” is not a hard and fast one, however, and we do make exceptions for some teachers who distinguish themselves in their understanding of, and absorption in, yoga.
If you have been teaching for at least five years (or close to) and wish to apply, we invite you to send your CV, insurance documentation, first aid certificate, and teacher training certificates to Lauren Phillips.
In your CV, please would you include all the following details:
Who is your teacher/lineage and what is the nature of your practice?
How long have you been studying with your teacher?
What do you teach in the classroom?
Where you did you complete your 200 hour training and in what timeframe?
From which philosophical school do you teach?
Where do you teach now, for how long have you taught there, and how many classes a week do you teach?
Where have you taught in the past? (Please provide exact dates and what type of yoga you taught.)
A reference, either a yoga manager/owner at another studio and/or your teacher.
Please note that we are not interested in your social media activity so there is no need to include that in your CV.
We are looking for comprehensively trained cover teachers for our Pilates equipment studio in Camden, and one permanent teacher for a group shift (max 4 people) and a shift or private classes on Sundays. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV and a cover letter to our Pilates Manager Monica Argenton.
If you have a minimum of 4 years of experience and continuous practice and would like to join our team of therapists at triyoga, please download and fill in an application form and send it through with all the supporting documents to our Therapy Manager Joanna Kudzielka.
We welcome all types of treatments and, at the moment, we are particularly looking for therapists who offer:
Beauty (facials and body treatments)