work with us
triyoga is committed to making a difference in the world. Our mission is to uplift everyone we serve, by providing real connection, and the highest quality teaching, therapies and services in a truly welcoming environment. Whatever your role with us, there’s an opportunity here for you to make a difference to people’s lives by providing exceptional, uplifting service.
marketing assistant (full time)
Are you considering a career in marketing? We’re looking for a marketing assistant to join our team in head office. This is a full-time entry-level position, so ideal for someone looking to pursue a long-term career in marketing. Reporting to the marketing manager, this fast-paced role offers the opportunity to gain experience across a wide range of marketing activities. While marketing experience is not essential, the ideal candidate will have excellent writing skills, a creative mind set, good organisational skills and a willingness to get involved in all aspects of marketing communications.
Key tasks will include:
· Website content updates
· Email marketing support
· Social media monitoring and content creation
· Creating and editing printed collateral
The successful candidate will be:
· Able to work independently as well as part of a wider team
· A fast learner, willing to expand their marketing and technical skills
· Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment
· Confident at writing and editing copy
· Enthusiastic about the yoga, Pilates and wellbeing sector
Candidates must be available to start in October 2018. To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Marketing Assistant” by 9am Monday 1 October.
front of house team
Our front of house staff have a passion for delivering great service, and an ability to foster real connections with people. They are responsible for creating a welcoming environment from the moment anybody walks though our doors, and play a crucial role in ensuring that the centre runs smoothly.
Who we are looking for: Light-hearted yet hard-working people who have proven experience in delivering exceptional service to clients, and thrive on working in a vibrant environment. If that sounds like you, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we do receive a very high volume of applications for front of house roles, so it may take some time to process your application. However, we always like to hear from excellent people, so don’t let that put you off from getting in touch.
Centre Assistants are an integral part of the triyoga community and assist the Front of House teams with housekeeping throughout our centres. We ask you to commit to the same 4 hour shift every week, and in return, you will receive unlimited yoga, mat Pilates and barre at any centre, once your probation shifts have been completed.
If you are interested in becoming a Centre Assistant, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com, explaining why you are interested in the role.
At triyoga we ask for around five years’ teaching experience; the majority of our teachers have around 10 and some as many as 20 years. Why five? It’s not absolute but we believe those early years raise the bar of excellence where the skills of observation, adaptation, communication and compassion are honed.
Teachers learn a lot about alignment, philosophy and mudras in books and in the classes that we attend yet there’s something more priceless gained in the many years working directly with students where compassion and patience lay the fertile groundwork for self-exploration.
The “five year rule” is not a hard and fast one, however, and we do make exceptions for some teachers who distinguish themselves in their teaching.
If you have been teaching for at least five years (or close to) and wish to apply, we invite you to send your CV, insurance documentation, first aid certificate, and teacher training certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a yoga teacher, when sending your CV, please would you include all the following details:
- Who is your teacher/lineage and what is the nature of your practice?
- How long have you been studying with your teacher?
- What do you teach in the classroom?
- Where you did you complete your 200 hour training and in what timeframe?
- From which philosophical school do you teach?
- Where do you teach now, for how long have you taught there, and how many classes a week do you teach?
- Where have you taught in the past? (Please provide exact dates and what type of yoga you taught.)
- A reference, either a yoga manager/owner at another studio and/or your teacher.
If you are a mat Pilates, or barre teacher and wish to teach with us, please include the following details in your CV
- Where did you train?
- When did you complete your training?
- If you are a Pilates teacher, what level have you attained?
- How long have you been teaching?
- What is your teaching schedule now – where, and how many classes do you teach a week?
- A personal recommendation from a studio manager
Please note that the extent of your social media activity will not affect our decision, so there is no need to include that in your CV.
pilates equipment and gyrotonic instructors
We are looking for Gyrotonic and comprehensively trained Pilates cover teachers for our Pilates equipment studio in Camden with the possibility to take on some regular shifts in the next few months. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV and a cover letter to our Pilates Manager Monica Argenton at email@example.com
If you have a minimum of 4 years of experience and continuous practice and would like to join our team of therapists at triyoga, please download and fill in an application form and send it through with all the supporting documents to our Therapy Manager Joanna Kudzielka at firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome all types of treatments and, at the moment, we are particularly looking for therapists who offer:
- Beauty (facials and body treatments)