work with us
triyoga is committed to making a difference in the world. Our mission is to uplift everyone we serve, by providing real connection, and the highest quality teaching, therapies and services in a truly welcoming environment. Whatever your role with us, there’s an opportunity here for you to make a difference to people’s lives by providing exceptional, uplifting service.
general manager, camden
You will be responsible for the day to day operation of our largest centre which includes: 5 studios, café, 6 treatment rooms, Pilates studio, changing rooms, extensive events schedule and more. You will also manage the front of house team, driving customer service standards through the team and facilities. Responsible for the total revenue of your centre, you will manage cost and commercial targets to budget whilst consistently providing first class client experience.
Key duties include:
– Responsible for recruitment, training, development, management, engagement and leadership of all team members
– Delivering a first class client experience for every customer, every time
– Handling all client feedback, queries and complaints in a timely manner
– Delivering a premium standard environment at all times
– Exceeding commercial revenue targets for customer attraction and retention
– Managing and controlling all centre specific costs and achieving sales budgets
– Management of day to day operations including all classes, therapies, workshops and events
– Daily, weekly and monthly administrative duties and tasks
Required skills and experience:
– Management experience ideally within the hospitality/leisure/service industry
– Leadership, recruitment, personnel and rota management
– Operations and Facilities management
– Experience in driving and managing client experience and customer service standards
– Proven track record of achieving sales budgets and cost management
– Interest in health, fitness and wellbeing
– Yoga knowledge admirable but not compulsory
– Mindbody Online knowledge admirable but not compulsory
– Highly organised with ability to multitask
– Pro-active and solution driven
This is a full time position, working 5 days across Monday – Sunday. You will be required to work some weekends each month.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
retail assistant, soho
triyoga is recruiting a part time retail assistant to work in the triyoga shop in our Soho centre. An admin and customer service position, you are there to assist our clients on their wellbeing journey. You will also be responsible for checking in and logging stock deliveries, stock management and visual merchandising. The successful applicant will assist the retail manager and the rest of the retail team with the day to day management of the retail shop.
– Previous retail and admin experience
– Great attention to detail
– Excellent time management
– Highly organised with ability to multi task and prioritise
– Good computing and Microsoft excel skills
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on 6th November.
front of house team
Our front of house staff have a passion for delivering great service, and an ability to foster real connections with people. They are responsible for creating a welcoming environment from the moment anybody walks though our doors, and play a crucial role in ensuring that the centre runs smoothly.
Who we are looking for: Light-hearted yet hard-working people who have proven experience in delivering exceptional service to clients, and thrive on working in a vibrant environment. If that sounds like you, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Please note that we do receive a very high volume of applications for front of house roles, so it may take some time to process your application. However, we always like to hear from excellent people, so don’t let that put you off from getting in touch.
Centre Assistants are an integral part of the triyoga community and assist the Front of House teams with housekeeping throughout our centres. We ask you to commit to the same 4 hour shift every week, and in return, you will receive unlimited yoga, mat Pilates and barre at any centre, once your probation shifts have been completed.
If you are interested in becoming a Centre Assistant, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining why you are interested in the role.
At triyoga we ask for around five years’ teaching experience; the majority of our teachers have around 10 and some as many as 20 years. Why five? It’s not absolute but we believe those early years raise the bar of excellence where the skills of observation, adaptation, communication and compassion are honed.
Teachers learn a lot about alignment, philosophy and mudras in books and in the classes that we attend yet there’s something more priceless gained in the many years working directly with students where compassion and patience lay the fertile groundwork for self-exploration.
The “five year rule” is not a hard and fast one, however, and we do make exceptions for some teachers who distinguish themselves in their teaching.
If you have been teaching for at least five years (or close to) and wish to apply, we invite you to send your CV, insurance documentation, first aid certificate, and teacher training certificates to email@example.com.
If you are a yoga teacher, when sending your CV, please would you include all the following details:
- Who is your teacher/lineage and what is the nature of your practice?
- How long have you been studying with your teacher?
- What do you teach in the classroom?
- Where you did you complete your 200 hour training and in what timeframe?
- From which philosophical school do you teach?
- Where do you teach now, for how long have you taught there, and how many classes a week do you teach?
- Where have you taught in the past? (Please provide exact dates and what type of yoga you taught.)
- A reference, either a yoga manager/owner at another studio and/or your teacher.
If you are a mat Pilates, or barre teacher and wish to teach with us, please include the following details in your CV
- Where did you train?
- When did you complete your training?
- If you are a Pilates teacher, what level have you attained?
- How long have you been teaching?
- What is your teaching schedule now – where, and how many classes do you teach a week?
- A personal recommendation from a studio manager
Please note that the extent of your social media activity will not affect our decision, so there is no need to include that in your CV.
pilates equipment and gyrotonic instructors
We are looking for Gyrotonic and comprehensively trained Pilates cover teachers for our Pilates equipment studio in Camden with the possibility to take on some regular shifts in the next few months. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV and a cover letter to our Pilates Manager Monica Argenton at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a minimum of 4 years of experience and continuous practice and would like to join our team of therapists at triyoga, please view our therapy room rental page and complete the application form.
We welcome all types of treatments and, at the moment, we are particularly looking for therapists who offer:
- Beauty (facials and body treatments)