No, but there is the option to book all scheduled yoga, mat Pilates and barre classes online up to 10 minutes before the class start time. We recommend you book for evening and weekend classes in particular as these tend to get busy. However, please note that any booking cancellations need to be done three hours before the class start time, otherwise our late cancellation policy will apply. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of the class so you have plenty of time to sign in and get settled. Otherwise, if you have booked but not shown up 5 minutes before the class, we might need to give your spot away to drop in students.
From 3rd March 2020, we are trialing a change to our online class booking policy to make the process clearer and fairer for everyone.
You will still be able to book classes online 8 days in advance and up to class start time. Currently, we reserve 30% of class spaces for drop-ins as we appreciate not everybody wants to or is able to book online. However, some students have told us this made it difficult to plan, as they were unsure if there would be spaces if they came into the centre without reserving a spot first.
To make it clearer for everyone, we are making 100% of class spaces bookable online. However, it is not essential that you book online and you can still drop-in to our classes. The website will show up to date information on whether there are still spaces remaining.
Here is how it will work:
– From 8 days before the class, you can book a space online or via our app until the class becomes fully booked.
– If the class is full, the website or app will give you the option to “join waitlist”. If the waitlist fills up, the class will show as full.
– If you are on the waitlist, we’ll email you if a spot does become available and we’ve been able to book you in. We’ll do this on a first come first served basis. Please keep in mind that our late cancel policy will apply if you do not show up for the class.
– If you have not heard from us 3 hours before the class start time, we have not been able to allocate you a spot and at this point the waitlist will no longer apply.
– However, please do check back within the three hours before the class. If a space does become available, it will show up on the schedule and you will be able to book in the usual way.
– We hope this will improve the triyoga experience for everyone. We will be checking on how well the new process is working and listening to feedback, so please do let us know if you have any questions or comments.