When starting something new, or going to a new place, you may have some questions about how things work, what to wear or what to bring. We’ve done our best to answer some of the most frequently asked questions. If something isn’t listed below or you’d like some more assistance don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by telephone.
Don’t worry, you are in safe hands – thousands of people have taken their first ever yoga class with triyoga. A beginner’s course is a great option if you are a complete beginner, as it gives you a sturdy foundation in which to explore any Level 1 or Open Level class with confidence. But if a course doesn’t suit you, any Level 1 Class will be suitable for you. View all Level 1 Classes for the next 7 days here.
triyoga has locations across London. Information about where to find all of our locations and how to get to us can be found on the contact us page.
For Camden, on weekends non-residents could park in nearby Primrose Hill (no weekend restrictions) and walk across the canal. You can also park in the Morrison’s car park which is a 2 minute walk away.
For Chelsea, Soho and Covent Garden; think positive and good luck finding a meter! Though there are car parks near both Soho and Covent Garden.
Triyoga offer yoga classes specifically for toddlers, children and teens. View these classes here.
The minimum age for attending all other classes or treatments alone is 16.
The minimum age for attending a hot yoga class is 16.
Children aged 14 or 15 may attend all other classes with a guardian who is over 16 at the class teacher’s discretion. If you would like to bring your 14 or 15 year old child to a class please contact the triyoga centre that you plan to attend to confirm that the class is suitable.
You don’t have to book in advance for our classes but we highly recommend that you do to secure your place as many of our evening and weekend classes can get busy. The majority of our classes have 70% of places available to book online and the remaining 30% for drop-ins (only becoming available 20 minutes before the start of the class to book only in-centre).
No, but there is the option to book all scheduled yoga and Pilates mat classes online. Booking is recommended for evening and weekend classes which tend to get busy. Please arrive at the centre at least 10 minutes before the start of the class to sign in and get settled.
From drop-ins and class passes, to unlimited options, there are a number of pricing options at triyoga. Find all you need to know about our prices here.
Some people wear baggy, loose fitting bottoms and a t-shirt. Other people wear tight stretchy leggings and tops. The only thing that matters is that you wear comfortable clothes that you can easily move and stretch in.
As you move through a class you can get warm so it’s good to wear clothes that keep you cool, but bring a jumper for relaxation, when the body rapidly cools down. Some people also bring socks for the relaxation phase.
In triyoga hot, dynamic and ashtanga classes you will get sweaty and some people like to bring a small towel to class.
Yes, we have men’s and women’s changing rooms and showers at all our centres other than Covent Garden. Towels are available for £1 from our front desk; body wash and hair dryers are provided.
We have locker facilities at all centres other than Covent Garden. At peak times you may find all the lockers in use. If this is the case you are able to take valuables into the studio with you. Please place any valuables out of the way at the back of the studio and ensure all mobile devices are completely switched off.
If you are a new to triyoga and have not already registered for an account, please arrive 20 minutes early for your first session to allow time for registration.
We ask that if you have booked classes online, you arrive or sign-in a minimum of 5 minutes prior to the class start time. We understand life happens and sometimes lateness cannot be avoided. In these occasional situations we will always try to find you a place in your class however please be aware that some popular classes have a waitlist, therefore if the class is fully booked and you do not sign-in 5 minutes before the start of your class you will not be able to take part in the class.
If you are dropping in to a class we recommend that you arrive at least 10 minutes before the class as drop in places are made available from 20 minutes prior to the start of the class.
We do not allow any late comers into triyoga hot classes or due to the importance of the warm-up postures or tre® classes.
Yoga and Pilates are excellent during pregnancy and for you and baby after the birth. However it is recommended that you do not practice yoga or Pilates in your first trimester. You can return to practice in your second and third trimesters, where yoga and Pilates are both fantastic supports. Find out more about our pre and postnatal classes and treatments.