Terms and Conditions
Last updated on the 1st October, 2019.
Please read these Terms and Policies carefully before you start to use our Website or our Apps and before purchasing or booking any services through our Website or our Apps. By using our Website or our Apps, you confirm that you accept these Terms and Policies and that you agree to comply with them regardless of whether you choose to register with us. If you do not agree to these Terms and Policies, you must not use our Website or our Apps in any way.
Welcome to our Online Services: https://triyoga.co.uk (“Website”) and to the triyoga mobile application (“App”) and the triyoga Mind Body booking tool https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/mainclass?studioid=1991 (“Mind Body booking tool”). Our online services are operated by triyoga Ltd 03842172 (“triyoga”, “us”, “we” or “our” for short) whose registered address is Unit 4, 122a Gloucester Avenue, London, England, NW1 8HX.
“You” and “your” means you as the user of our Online Services.
We have set out the terms under which we are providing you with access to our online services. These include the terms and conditions that govern:
- how we will use and protect information about you (our “Privacy & Cookies Policy“) and
- our booking terms and conditions and cancellation policy
You warrant that:
- The Personal Data which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Data by updating these details on your online account.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
Information displayed on the website related to pricing and service availability is subject to change by triyoga ltd without notice.
- Pre-booked classes must be paid for in advance.
- We require that you sign into classes a minimum of 5 minutes prior to the class start time. If you have not signed in by this time your space will be opened up to allow drop ins and this will be treated as a late cancellation – your class will not be credited or refunded and you may be charged a fee.
- If you are on an unlimited contract and you late cancel or no-show, a charge will be applied to the debit or credit card saved on your account. Read our cancellation policy for a list of charges. If you late cancel or no-show 3 times over a one month period, your ability to book online will be suspended for one month.
If the Online booking is paid by debit or credit card, you authorise triyoga to debit the card provided by you without notice to you. Authorised debits include, but are not limited to, all late cancelled or missed classes fines under the monthly unlimited memberships. From 1st January 2020, we’re going cashless in all our centres to make the check-in process at reception quicker and easier for clients. When paying at front desk, you can use any major credit or debit card. You can also save your card to your account and pay online for greater convenience.
Third party links
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
Please read our cancellation terms here.
triyoga provides yoga sessions taught by the best independent teachers. triyoga also provides the space for independent teachers and therapists to provide services such as Pilates, workshops and treatments. All payments for these services are accepted by triyoga on behalf of the teacher or therapist.
Promotions & discounts
- Concessionary discounts are offered to full time students, seniors over 65, job seekers and those registered as disabled. The concessionary discount is 20% off all drop in and class passes (excluding promotional passes and community classes). Suitable identification must be provided in centre to prove eligibility – concessionary discounts cannot be applied for online orders placed on this website.
- Corporate discounts can be provided on request. For further information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frequent tri’yer loyalty cards can be requested at any triyoga centre. These permit one free yoga or mat Pilates class for every 12 purchased. Your free class will be applied to your account in centre and can be redeemed online.
- Promotions cannot be combined or backdated.
- Please protect your Gift Card and treat it as cash; we cannot replace lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- The gift card will expire 12 months from purchase. We will not refund any balance remaining and we will invalidate the card.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash. We do not give change or refunds on gift cards or e-gift cards.
- If you are using a Gift Card online and the total order value is less than the value of the card, any balance will remain on the card and may be applied to future purchases, provided that the card has not expired. However a Gift Card cannot be used for partial payment online.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept a gift card which we deem to be tampered with, duplicated or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud.
- We reserve the right to amend the gift card and e-gift card terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
You grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use (including but not limited to publishing, exploiting and modifying) any material you email, post or submit to us. For the avoidance of doubt, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content, text or images contained in your communications with us for any purpose whatsoever, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Compliance with laws
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
Please note incense sticks are often burnt in the communal areas in our centres and, sometimes, in classes.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Enquiries or complaints
If you have any enquiries or complaints please email email@example.com