mummy and me baby yoga classes
available at Shoreditch, Camden, Chelsea, Ealing
1hr 15 minute or 1hr 30 minute yoga classes for parents and movement for babies from forty days to crawling. Dads also very welcome.
Classes cost £8.50 or £7.50 per class with a 5 class pass.
kids yoga at camden, chelsea, ealing + shoreditch
during term times only
Yoga is for everyone – you’re never too young to start. Kids yoga classes are a wonderful way to increase children’s co-ordination, self-awareness, confidence and self esteem while they stretch and strengthen their bodies. Using yoga, children can learn to relax, concentrate and be gentle in a fun and creative environment.
We offer classes for 4-6yr olds, 7-9yr olds, 10-12yr olds and teens yoga from 12 and classes cost £8.50 or £7.50 per class with a 5 class pass.
toddlers (2-3.5yrs) yoga at triyoga camden
10:30am on Thursdays
This 45 minute toddler yoga is for ages two to three and a half, with a parent or adult. This is a fun, interactive class (for both toddler and adult!) based on yoga shapes, games, sounds and movement with the aim of developing the toddler’s spatial awareness, co-ordination, creative expression and motor skills. The class costs £8.50 or £7.50 with a 5 class pass.
the benefits of kids + toddlers yoga
- Develops good posture
- Helps maintain a child's natural flexibility
- Supports growing bodies and tones and strengthens the body
- Stabilises core muscles and maintains joint mobility
- Supports the immune, respiratory, circulatory systems
- Prevents sports injury
- Improves co-ordination and balance
- Promotes healthy sleeping patterns and teaches the body how to relax
- Builds social confidence as kids interact with kindred spirits
- Improves self-confidence through breathing techniques and encouraging children to use their voices
- Releases day-to-day anxieties such as separation issues, bullying, lethargy and feelings of negativity
- Offers a space for children to express their emotional state in a physical way
- Improves memory retention which helps children learn more easily and improves concentration levels