A quick re-cap on what to expect when we reopen the doors to our five London studios tomorrow morning…
We’re almost there… it feels like Christmas Eve all over again – tomorrow is the day!
All our systems are in place to keep you safe and here are a few reminders of what you can expect:
- All in-centre studio classes, workshops, treatments, courses and trainings must be pre-booked to ensure you reserve a place as capacity is lower due to social distancing.
- We will request to check your temperature when you arrive (don’t worry, we won’t if you’re taking the live stream or online options at home) and hand sanitiser is available throughout our centres, so please use regularly.
- Ideally arrive dressed ready for your class and please wear a face mask on arrival, walking around the centre (except when you are on your mat – unless you want to) and when leaving the building.
- There will be clear one-way system routes marked on the floor throughout the centre, including our cafe areas, and all the studios and treatment rooms will be cleaned thoroughly before and after.
- Please try and bring your own mat and props for classes. Studio mats will still be available, in marked areas showing 2m social distancing from all sides, but there will be no studio props available apart from in very limited circumstances.
- All centres have newly-installed high-tech air cleaning equipment with HEPA and UVA filters providing above UK Government guidelines protection.
If you don’t feel ready to come to the studios yet, we totally understand. You can take your favourite classes from the comfort of your own home via live stream, at the same time the class is taking place in the studio. All our teachers have been working hard over the last two weeks, training and practising teaching these classes from the studios, to ensure you have the best experience as we try to rapidly recreate the triyoga atmosphere.
Our online schedule is still available, giving you the flexibility to join world-class workshops and classes as our teachers share the practice live from their homes to yours.
The whole team and I are delighted to be able to welcome you back and we look forward to seeing you again soon.