It felt like Christmas Eve yesterday with the anticipation of our opening, today is definitely Christmas Day with the added bonus of sunshine in London. So good to welcome people back into the centres. Our dedicated Mysore students lead the way this morning from 6am and it’s been a steady stream of familiar faces ever since.
All of our systems to keep you safe are working well. The new high-tech air cleaners that we are so excited about, are being treated with the utmost respect by us as they keep our air clean.
If you don’t feel ready to come into the studios yet, we totally understand and you can take all our in-studio classes via live-stream from your home, at the same time as the class is taking place in studio.
When you come to the studio here are a few reminders:
- All in-centre studio classes, workshops, treatments, courses and trainings must be pre-booked to ensure you reserve a place as capacity is lower due to social distancing.
- We will request to check your temperature when you arrive (don’t worry, we won’t if you’re taking the live stream or online options at home) and hand sanitiser is available throughout our centres, so please use regularly.
- Ideally arrive dressed ready for your class and please wear a face mask on arrival, walking around the centre (except when you are on your mat – unless you want to) and when leaving the building.
- There will be clear one-way system routes marked on the floor throughout the centre, including our cafe areas, and all the studios and treatment rooms will be cleaned thoroughly before and after.
- Please try and bring your own mat and props for classes. Studio mats will still be available, in marked areas showing 2m social distancing from all sides, but there will be no studio props available apart from in very limited circumstances.
- All centres have newly-installed high-tech air cleaning equipment with HEPA and UVA filters providing above UK Government guidelines protection.
Our online schedule is still available, giving you the flexibility to join world-class workshops and classes as our teachers share the practice live from their homes to yours.
We are delighted to be able to welcome you back and seeing you once again.