I discovered Raindrop Massage Therapy thirteen years ago, through my research on rejuvenation and my interest in aromatherapy. This deeply healing treatment uses the therapeutic power of essential oils alongside revitalising Tibetan and Native American massage techniques, to stimulate the senses and deeply relax the body and mind.
What happens during a treatment?
During the treatment, organic therapeutic grade essential oils including Thyme, Cypress, Orgegano, Majoram, Basic, Wintergreen and Peppermint are dropped along the spine like raindrops – giving the treatment its unique name.
Raindrop therapy has many benefits, including:
- Detox: the oils linger in your system, for up to a week following your treatment, detoxing you on every level.
- Immune support: colds and flu no longer seem to mar the winters, especially if you enjoy more than one session.
- Pain relief: Wintergreen and Peppermint are high on the list of the top ten essential oils for relieving pain.
- Eases muscular tension. Peppermint essential oil brings oxygen to your muscles allowing you to perform better – great for supporting the body if you exercise a lot.
- Improves mental focus.
- Stimulates your breathing and respiration
We all need a reset button once in a while. Let the Raindrop therapy satisfy your needs and hold you in its sparkling embrace.
Ena Xena works in Chelsea on Wednesdays. To view her schedule and book and appointment book now.