Jonathan Sattin, founder of triyoga, shares an update on the latest UK Government announcement
So, maybe not altogether surprisingly, the UK Government announced that from 00.01 on Wednesday 16th December London will be in Tier 3. Not the Chanukah or Christmas present we’d like but we as a community have been incredibly resilient and will get through this together.
We feel like we are getting to be old hands at this; so whatever we need to do to help you keep your routine, to keep you healthy, we’ll have it in place for you – until we reopen, as reopen we will.
So this is what it means:
- Our in studio yoga classes (despite being Covid-19 secure with above required protocols) will be closed. All of our online classes will continue as normal and almost all of our 400+ studio classes will be live streamed from our teachers’ homes. Your favourite teachers will continue to teach vinyasa, restorative, ashtanga, yin, Pilates, barre, meditation, TRE and more from their homes and into yours. Visit our class schedule here. And all our free classes on New Year’s Day for the NHS Covid-19 relief fund will be running.
- Under Tier 3 rules there is some ‘good news’; we can and will offer treatments from Camden and Chelsea, and one-on-one Pilates equipment studio sessions. Visit our Pilates studio schedule here.
- Our online workshops will continue – and we are adding more each day as we seek to expand your choice. Most of these workshops also have the benefit of the catch up service which is proving very popular. You can choose the most convenient time for you to take the workshop and it’s simple – when you register you can attend at the time or use the video link sent the next day of the recording. Visit our workshop schedule here.
- The credit system of payment enables a seamless transition to an online only provision. For those students that choose to only practice in-studio, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and your passes will be frozen until we reopen.
- If you have an unlimited membership, or have already booked a studio class, a group Pilates equipment session or treatment for after Tuesday 15th December we will contact you by close of play tomorrow.
Whatever changes are made by the UK Government, whatever happens, whatever your practice – we will be here.