Pilates in Motion existing clients
If you have purchased a Pilates in Motion pass and already have an account with triyoga, please note we have transferred the remaining sessions to your triyoga client account. We have also adjusted your expiry date so it stays the same as what it was. As a reminder, any pass you purchase activates on first day of use (first day of booking).
How to create a client account at triyoga?
– Via the website triyoga.co.uk (click log in on the top right and head over the new to our site section). Follow the process and don’t forget to set up a password on the following screen
– the triyoga app (click the three horizontal lines (top left) and then log in, and finally on Create an Account. Follow the process and don’t forget to set up a password on the following screen.
– the Mindbody app (click the orange Continue with Email button). Follow the process and don’t forger to set up a password on the following screen.
How to book a PIM class?
– The easiest way to book a PIM class is to head over the website triyoga.co.uk
– Click pilates and then Equipment pilates, and then View class times and book
– On the equipment Pilates + Girotonic schedule page, select the Ealing location, start date + end date of your search and on the with filter you can select your teacher’s name. Then click the purple search button to find all the classes available for that teacher.
– When you have chosen which class you’d like to book as well as your preferred time, simply click the purple book now button.
– You will be presented with a number of prices available. Select the one you prefer.
– You can pay on the following screen and you’ll receive an email confirmation.