Your wellbeing has always been triyoga’s top priority and your safety is of the utmost importance to us. To this end, we are complying with the most current regulations available and will be using the government QR code track and trace system.
When are you opening?
On Monday 12 April our treatment centres in Camden, Chelsea, Ealing, Shoreditch and Soho opened, alongside private, semi-private and group equipment Pilates and Gyrotonic sessions in the Camden studio.
Our five centres will fully reopen on Monday 17 May to host over 450 classes a week in vinyasa, hot yoga, ashtanga, restorative and yin, plus specialist classes for pregnancy, kids, stress management … and much more.
How do I book?
Please book online at triyoga.co.uk for treatments, equipment Pilates and Gyrotonic. All classes can be booked online from Sunday 9 May.
Are your changing rooms open?
Yes. Our changing rooms and toilets are open and showers will be operational upon studio reopening. Please bring your own towel.
All changing rooms will have hospital grade Rensair air purifiers and ceiling air extraction vents running continuously and will be fogged with high grade antiviral disinfectant every 60 minutes by staff members. Floor markings will indicate where to stand when changing, and a note on the door will advise the maximum capacity therein. Please note that in order to adhere to social distancing guidelines, a reduced number of lockers will be available.
Rensair units? What are these?
Rensair create state-of-the-art hospital-grade air purifying units. They have been tested by independent laboratories and used by Scandinavian hospitals for more than a decade, where they have proven to be 99.7% effective at removing airborne impurities. Viruses and bacteria are reduced to undetectable levels, addressing Covid-19 concerns as well as removing allergens such as dust, pollen and yeast, and odours. When you visit our centres, you will find Rensair units at reception, and in all studios and changing rooms. They are part of our package to make sure you are safe whenever you visit triyoga.
What can I expect when I return to triyoga centres?
- Temperature check. Everyone entering the centre will have their temperature taken, on the forehead or wrist. Anyone with a temperature of 38C or above will not be permitted to enter the centre.
- Hand sanitising. Stations can be found at our entrances, at self check-in, outside and inside studios and changing rooms, and outside saunas and treatment rooms.
- Less paper. All centres will be cashless and the website will be your first port of call for the latest schedule.
- Hydration stations. All water fountains will in operation.
- Social distancing. See below for more details.
What is your policy on masks?
- Masks are mandatory for everyone in our centres unless you have respiratory issues. They must also be worn for any in-person treatments. Please be aware that anyone who refuses to wear a mask will not be permitted to enter our centres.
- Please bring your own mask; we do have disposables if you forget, but we aim to minimise single-use mask use.
- Please wear your mask at all times, apart from when you are practising on your mat and during equipment Pilates.
- For those using our showers from 17 May, an extra hook will be provided inside each cubicle to hold your mask.
- We will adhere to social distancing measures and these will dictate both studio capacities and placement of mats. Each mat’s centre will be distanced from the next by 2m. For this reason, masks can only be removed when practising on the mat and during equipment Pilates.
- State of the art hospital-grade air purifying units will be running in our studios. They have been used by Scandinavian hospitals for more than a decade and are proven to be 99.7% effective at removing airborne impurities including Covid-19.
- The studios will be sanitised using high-grade antiviral disinfectant between every class and will be professionally cleaned each night.
- All equipment will be regularly cleaned – triyoga has always cleaned mats after every use and this policy will continue using antiviral disinfectant. Please place used bolsters and blankets in the baskets provided after use, and leave all other equipment (straps, blocks and chairs) on your mat. These will be sanitised by centre staff between classes, whilst bolsters and blankets will be professionally laundered.
What social distancing measures will you have in place?
- All common areas will have directional floor signage. Please respect the one-way traffic system.
- Mat marks have been installed in all studios. This ensures 2m distance between the centre of all mats, and 1m to the front and back from mat to another.
- In the changing rooms, floor markings will indicate where to stand when changing. A note will also be placed on the door to advise maximum capacity.
“triyoga is a haven of post-lockdown peace with incredibly organised health and safety measures, welcoming staff, relaxed public areas and fantastic teachers. The classes I have taken since it reopened have been amazing and the large studios are perfect for social-distancing exercise. triyoga is immaculate and a very safe place to take a few more steps on the road back to ‘normality’. Thank you everyone for creating this very healing environment in a world which feels insecure and uncertain.” – Lesley R, student
To view our covid-19 policy, please click here.