Your wellbeing has always been triyoga’s top priority and your safety is of the utmost importance to us. To this end, we are complying with the most current regulations available and will be using the government QR code track and trace system.
When are you opening?
We are open! Our studios and treatment centres in Camden, Chelsea, Ealing, Shoreditch and Soho are open, alongside private, semi-private and group equipment Pilates and Gyrotonic sessions in our Camden and Ealing studios.
How do I book?
You can book online at triyoga.co.uk for treatments, equipment Pilates and Gyrotonic. All classes can be booked 7 days in advance. We recently removed the requirement to pre-book so you can come to centre and drop into a class if there’s availability.⠀
Are your changing rooms open?
Yes. Our changing rooms, showers and toilets are open.
All changing rooms will have hospital grade Rensair air purifiers and ceiling air extraction vents running continuously and will be fogged with high grade antiviral disinfectant every 60 minutes by staff members. Floor markings will indicate where to stand when changing, and a note on the door will advise the maximum capacity therein. Please note that in order to adhere to social distancing guidelines, a reduced number of lockers will be available.
Rensair units? What are these?
Rensair create state-of-the-art hospital-grade air purifying units. They have been tested by independent laboratories and used by Scandinavian hospitals for more than a decade, where they have proven to be 99.7% effective at removing airborne impurities. Viruses and bacteria are reduced to undetectable levels, addressing Covid-19 concerns as well as removing allergens such as dust, pollen and yeast, and odours. When you visit our centres, you will find Rensair units at reception, and in all studios and changing rooms – alongside ventilation from windows, sky lights and air conditioning. They are part of our package to make sure you are safe whenever you visit triyoga.
To find out more visit https://rensair.com/
What can I expect when I return to triyoga centres?
- Temperature check. Everyone entering the centre will have their temperature taken, on the forehead or wrist. Anyone with a temperature of 38C or above will not be permitted to enter the centre.
- Hand sanitising. Stations can be found at our entrances, at self check-in, outside and inside studios and changing rooms, and outside saunas and treatment rooms.
- Cashless. All centres will be cash free.
- Hydration stations. All water fountains will in operation.
- Social distancing. See below for more details.
What is your policy on masks?
- Currently we ask that you wear a mask when you come into our centres and when you are walking around, and for treatments unless you are exempt. You can take your mask off when you are on your mat in class or if you are at a table on one of our cafes eating or drinking.
- Please be aware that anyone who refuses to wear a mask may not be permitted to enter our centres.
- Please bring your own mask; we do have disposables if you forget.
- We are maintaining social distancing measures (for the timebeing) and these will dictate both studio capacities and placement of mats. For this reason, masks can only be removed when practising on the mat and during equipment Pilates.
- If teachers want to leave their mat during the class, they will wear masks. For adjustments they will ask your consent, sanitising their hands immediately after and before the next adjustment.
- State of the art hospital-grade air purifying units will be running in our studios. They have been used by Scandinavian hospitals for more than a decade and are proven to be 99.7% effective at removing airborne impurities including Covid-19.
- The studios will be sanitised using high-grade antiviral disinfectant between every class and will be professionally cleaned each night.
- All equipment will be regularly cleaned – with cleaned mats after every use using antiviral disinfectant. You can also use straps, bricks + foam blocks. We ask that you wipe these down at the end of your class using the sanitisers and paper towels in the corner of each studio. Bolsters and blankets remain on the ‘red list’.⠀.
What social distancing measures will you have in place?
- All common areas will have directional floor signage. Please respect the one-way traffic system.
- Mat marks have been installed in all studios. This ensures consistent distance between the centre of all mats.
- In the changing rooms, floor markings will indicate where to stand when changing. A note will also be placed on the door to advise maximum capacity.
“triyoga is a haven of post-lockdown peace with incredibly organised health and safety measures, welcoming staff, relaxed public areas and fantastic teachers. The classes I have taken since it reopened have been amazing and the large studios are perfect for social-distancing exercise. triyoga is immaculate and a very safe place to take a few more steps on the road back to ‘normality’. Thank you everyone for creating this very healing environment in a world which feels insecure and uncertain.” – Lesley R, student
To view our covid-19 policy, please click here.