cosmecutis advanced skin treatments
CosmecutisTM Advanced Skin Treatments are non-invasive, personalised and prescriptive to give you lasting clear, healthy and radiant skin from the inside out. Incorporating state of the art-technology, with a holistic beauty approach, they treat numerous skin problems such as: acne (incl. pregnancy), hyperpigmentation, rosacea & sensitivity as well as addressing ageing concerns including: dehydration, fine lines and wrinkles, loss of tone and elasticity, sun damage and age spots. CosmecutisTM Advanced Skin Treatments can also reduce symptoms of health conditions counting: migraines, teeth grinding, cellulite, sinus problems and lymphatic congestion.
- CosmecutisTM Prescription Skin Treatment (1st length 25 mins)
Expertly formulated to target specific areas of concern and individual skin needs for those who want a non-invasive treatment approach with instantly visible results. Completely bespoke to suit your specific requirements a treatment can include: galvanic, extraction, microdermabrasion (diamond tip), high frequency, vacuum suction, microcurrent, Light Emitting Diode (LED) and personalised masks. Holistic lifestyle and skin care guidance are also offered to support skin health and inner wellbeing when you book the complete course of 6 treatments.
- CosmecutisTM Microcurrent Wonderlift (2nd length 85 mins)
The natural solution to a facelift. A non-invasive, aesthetic treatment that specifically targets signs of ageing by reprogramming and strengthening your facial and neck muscles and stimulating cell regeneration to boost collagen and elastin production, which is vital for maintaining a radiant and youthful appearance. Visibly lifting, toning, and defining facial and neck contours, as well as plumping out fine lines and wrinkles to give them a softer and smoother appearance, CosmecutisTM Microcurrent Wonderlift is completely bespoke to target individual problem areas, such as forehead, around the eyes and mouth, and neck. Improving the condition and appearance of your skin instantly, and encouraging lasting skin health, this treatment is both preventative and curative to protect against the signs of ageing.Complete programme consists of 12 treatments: 3 x weekly for 4 weeks. (Weekly schedule: first treatment is 85 mins followed by 2 treatments of 70 mins.)
Facial reflexology works on the same basis as foot reflexology. The precise stimulation of points and zones across the surface of the face sends impulses through the body’s central nervous system and meridians (energy channels) to the major organs and physical body, encouraging good blood circulation, lymphatic drainage and hormonal balance. As an additional benefit, the treatment stimulates the facial nerves, muscles and tissues, releasing held tension, encouraging better skin and muscle tone, improving complexion and helping to reduce wrinkles.
facial rejuvenation acupuncture
Facial rejuvenation acupuncture helps to boost muscle tone and dermal contraction, especially in the face and neck. It improves both collagen production and metabolism of the skin, which leaves it firmer and more radiant looking. Within 10 to 12 sessions you will be able to visibly notice reduced lines, improvement in tone of skin around the eyes and reduction of puffiness. This treatment can help release long term facial tension and toxins, as well as stimulating the circulation, improving the complexion. FRA can also help diminish scarring and age spots.
natural face lifts
- Ayurvedic face lift massage – mukha abhyanga
Classical method of facial massage and detoxification which is done by using herbalised creams, selected according to body type and skin type. The massage component focuses on the Marma points of the face, neck and shoulders which re-invigorates the tissues, tones, and refreshes the senses. This is relaxing and revitalising therapy, which improves tone and natural skin glow.
- Natural face lift massage
Natural face lift massage is a combination of healing techniques including acupressure and lymphatic drainage, on the face and neck. This very relaxing treatment is perfectly developed to tackle the stresses and strains of our modern, fast-paced lives, working specifically on the lines and wrinkles that can give you that tired look. Using only the fingers, the natural face lift massage helps to pull up the skin, relax tense muscles that create and deepen lines on the face and bring back a healthy glow.
- Sorensensistem japanese cosmo face lift
Sorensensistem facial reflexology, also known as Japanese Cosmo Lift Facial, is a holistic treatment that was founded by renowned Danish Reflexologist Lone Sorensen who developed the practice alongside thirty years of research into ancient medical traditions, such as Chinese energy meridians and acupuncture points.The treatment follows the same principles as foot reflexology – just on the face, using reflex points related to the body’s meridians in conjunction with a Japanese face sculpting technique to stimulate the lymphatic system and facial muscles to lift and plump the skin and benefit the entire body. The practitioner works with aromatic and nourishing rose hip oil as well as a cleansing clay mask and smooth crystal balls to cool and massage the skin.This is a non-surgical, no-invasive beauty treatment that is effective in regulating the metabolism and hormonal imbalances, stimulating circulation and leaving the mind feeling calm and clear and the skin looking vibrant, younger and healthier.
Neal's Yard organic facials
Only the very best is good enough to be used to make sensational Neal’s Yard products. Family run, community friendly, first skincare brand to one certified by Soil Association — the Neal’s Yard team has strong ethics to make sure all ingredients are hand crafted and organic. All the products are rich with essential oils and nutrients for skin. Neal’s Yard facial treatments consist of a skin analysis, cleanse, mask, face, neck and shoulder massage with product selected to each client’s needs. None of the products are tested on animals.
- Mature skin facial: with the use of rejuvenating frankincense range. Active ingredients noticeably reduces fine lines and wrinkles, deeply mosturises and leaves skin toned and smooth. Suitable for all skin types.
- Problem/oily/combination skin facial: with the use of cleansing Palmarosa range. Reduces pores and balances sebum production, deeply mosturises, evens out skins tone and leaves skin mat.
- Normal/sensitive skin facial: with the use of re-hydrating rose/soothing Starflower range. Gently cleanses and deeply hydrates skin, reduces fine lines and leaves skin looking radiant.
- Express facial: 30 mins of cleansing, exfoliating and a mask. Boosts skin’s radiance, hydrates, deeply moisturises and leaves skin toned. Ideal if skin looks tired and needs a boost before an important event.
phyto aromatherapy facials
Phyto-aromatherapy facials are relaxing and effective manual facials that incorporate some of the best cosmeceutical skincare products to encourage optimal skin health.
- Express facial (25 mins) – perfect for those with hectic schedule. The express facial incorporates a double cleanse, exfoliation, mask, moisturisation and eye gel to keep you looking your best. Suitable for all skin types.
- Deep cleansing facial (55mins) – this classic hands-on facial is customised to improve the condition and appearance of any skin type. Incorporating a double cleanse, tone, exfoliation or enzyme peel, and gentle extraction (where appropriate) to purify pores, which is followed by a lymphatic acupressure massage to the face, neck and shoulders to optimise skin health. Whether skin needs decongesting, rebalancing or hydrating, corrective healing masks, moisturisation and eye formulas provide equilibrium resulting in even skin tone and glowing complexion.
- Advanced anti-ageing facial (85 mins) – this, specifically designed for aging and mature skin, facial uses a peel-off mask with spirulina algae to detoxify, instantly firm and hydrate the skin. The mask also stimulates the uptake of other bioactive ingredients, like proteins and amino acids, which encourages collagen production, improves elasticity, and overall cell vitality, renewal and longeavity. A unique facial massage then visibly lifts and sculpts the face. To finish cosmeceutical products rich in telomeres, hyaluronic acid, palmitoyl tripeptide 5, silicones and CoQ10 are used to target free radical and environmental damage (especially around the eyes, mouth and between the brows), photo-aging, dark circles, fine lines and seal in moisture. This performance facial maintains a youthful appearance.
rejuvanessence facial massage
Rejuvanessence® is a facial massage course described as the ‘fingertip facelift’ and ‘angel’s touch’. Clients are able to drift off into an alpha state of relaxation whilst the therapist works through a sequence addressing the 91 muscles of the face and neck, freeing stuck connective tissue, improving blood and lymph flow, giving diet and nutritional advice. Visible results can be seen after only one session.
REN Facials use only the best natural products, which are free from synthetic fragrance, petrochemicals, sulfate detergents, synthetic colours, animal ingredients, silicones or parabens. A REN facial will rebalance and nourish the skin, stimulating facial muscles and relaxing facial tension.
- REN Skin as it Should Be Facial: (60 mins) Truly pampering experience tailored to individual needs. Whether the skin needs re-balancing, re-nourishing or decongesting, this treatment will encourage healthy skin metabolism and self-repair, leaving your complexion clean, recharged and radiant. Suitable for all skin types.
- REN Skin Detox Facial: (60 mins) A purifying, deep cleansing, anti-blemish facial designed to purify and calm the skin leaving it clean and evenly toned. Ideal for combination/problem skin prone to breakouts and blemishes.
Skin & Tonic organic facials
Organic Skin and Tonic facials will nourish, balance and decongest leaving your skin feeling fresh, healthy and looking radiant. Skin and Tonic skincare is based on the principles of purity, simplicity and sustainability. All ingredients, especially the plant oils, are packed full of nutrients, anti-oxidants and omegas to help maintain cellular skin health for a youthful appearance. Each product reveals a unique aroma- therapeutic scent, enhancing their skin-balancing effect.
- Skin & Tonic Bespoke Facial: After assessing the client’s individual skin-type, products are chosen accordingly to deliver the best results. While cleansing, gently scrubbing and nourishing client’s skin with carefully selected products, face is rejuvenated using face lift massage techniques and face reflexology stimulation points. Best suited for sensitive, dry and mature skin.
- Skin & Tonic Detox Facial: This unique facial protocol looks to deeply cleanse and decongest clogged pores by using the Skin & Tonic detoxifying range. Specific massage techniques are used to stimulate the release of toxins in and under the skin. The green clay mask and lymphatic drainage ensure the elimination of toxins out of the client’s system for good. Best suited for blemish prone skin as well as oily-combination skin.